Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (Terms) are a form of legal agreement between you and Home 3D Lab. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, or any part of these terms, please do not use Home 3D Lab website (Website).
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms:
Content on Home 3D Lab website is completely free. You are not allowed to reproduce any of the Home 3D Lab’s content in printed or electronic form without written permission from the owner of the website. For further inquiry, please visit the “About Us” page.
Disclaimer: All images are copyright to their respective owners
Home 3D Lab may, without notice to you, at any time revise these Terms and any other information contained in this website.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Republic of Croatia or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Home 3D Lab has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Home 3D Lab has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
This website is owned by and operated by Home3DLab.com. Unless otherwise noted in this website, Home3DLab.com owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trademarks, software server information, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of Home3DLab.com’s copyright. Additionally, the Home3DLab.com website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the website or any information displayed on the website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (b) with the prior written permission of Home3DLab.com or the prior written permission from such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of information displayed on the website.
The Home3DLab.com logo, name, and other marks indicated on the website are the subject of applications for trademarks. Home3DLab.com’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Home3DLab.com. Home3DLab.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Home3DLab.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Home3DLab.com. All other trademarks not owned by Home3DLab.com that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Home3DLab.com.
Website is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk/Amazon.de/Amazon.ca/Amazon.com.au
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS BY THIRD PARTIES
User acknowledges that Home3DLab.com is a “service provider” under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and is therefore immune from liability under the DMCA. Consistent with the DMCA, Home3DLab.com may accommodate standard technical measures used to identify and protect copyrighted works.
Home3DLab.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you are a third party and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Home3DLab.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
the place where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the moo.com website;
(c) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(d) A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good-faith belief;
(e) A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Home 3D Lab, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Home 3D Lab does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Home 3D Lab be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THE SERVICE TO:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Home 3D Lab official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
12. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
13. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
Before you add your contribution in the comment section of our home on the web, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
Official language on Home 3D Lab website is English. All correspondence made by our users must be in official language. (Exception: using Croatian language may be also used in private correspondence between Home 3D Lab and users)
How to comment on Home 3D Lab
We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussion. The Home 3D Lab editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Here’s what your comment should look like:
• Use your real first name and email address in the comment form
• Add smart, relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise — read the article before you comment
• Drop funny references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
• Offer useful, constructive (not stupid or ugly) criticism
• Any combination of the above
Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted.
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Home 3D Lab:
• You don’t use your real first name or email address
• There are keywords and/or your business name in the name field of the comment form
• Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
• Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward
• Off-topic personal or professional rants
• Threats to us or other visitors
• Any form of defamation
• Racist or obscene nastiness
• Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
• Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture
Don’t contribute spam
If you’d like your comment to appear Home 3D Lab, be respectful of our community and think before you post.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
• All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Home 3D Lab.
• Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
• Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Home 3D Lab, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
• Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
• Spam: Don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing Home 3D Lab.
• Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on Home 3D Lab and receive comment subscriptions. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
• Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.
If there are any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Last Edited on 2017-03-25